Keeping Your Heart and Mind Focused
2. Keep me from envying my friend, my coworker, and other women that I may meet along the way.
3. On days that peace is unsettled, remind me to pursue peace with all people, even the difficult ones.
4. God help me to not window shop for what I don’t have or can’t afford. Help me to be content.
5. Check my spirit when I consider showing partiality among other women, esteeming one as more valued.
6. I will seek the best interest of others instead of becoming a self seeker. God, help me to put other people’s needs before my own.
7. Deceit will not be found in my heart. I will not become a woman that deceitfully uses others for my own agenda or gain.
8. And above all else, let me check and recheck those that are close to my inner thoughts, those that I call friends and glean from their advice. Help me to choose them wisely.
Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another. Galatians 5:26
Pursue peace. With all people and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord. Hebrews 12:14
Do not show partiality. James 2:1-9
For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing are there. James 3:16
Let your conduct be without covetousness, be content with such things as you have. Hebrews 13:5
Put away from you a deceitful mouth and put perverse lips far from you. Proverbs 4:24
The righteous should choose his friends carefully, for the way of the wicked leads them astray. Proverbs 12:26